Treegonizer - An organizer and Note-taking documentation tool. Using 1 application, 1 file, 1 GUI.
Check the differences and see all features.
Note: Treegonizer products do not store your data into the cloud (it is a non-cloud solution).
Why would I use it? Everything is fine I already work with
Treegonizer products are centered around Notes and Docs you create which are represented by a tree (Treeview).
The Notes and Docs functions are extended with other functions (depending on the product you choose) with integration to Office files, Multimedia, Contacts, Email, Web browser and Calendar.
All data created or imported is stored into a superfast single file which you can share secure with others.
All objects and data can be grouped, related, tagged and hyperlinked to each other.
A short overview of features available
- Do it easy and quick, forget Word and pdf!
- Make Notes, ToDo’s and Reminders
- Create Documents, Reports, Brochures
- Save and merge with Drag and drop your Office files with other data
- Edit and encrypt your Office files when you want
- Search easy and extremely fast through all your data
- Freely structure all your data with the Treeview and hyperlinks
- Instant PDF generation of Docs, Notes and Webpages.
- Import and play multimedia Music, small movies and online radio stations.
- Record from online Radio stations and from video websites
- Encrypt and protect your data
- Share your data secure and easy with other macOS, Linux and Windows desktop users
- Browse and download from the internet
- Hyperlink and structure all data the way you want.
- Send and receive good looking email
- Keep track of your time.
- Use as a desktop alternative for OneNote, EverNote and Outlook Express.
- Run it on macOS/Mac OSX, Linux and Windows and exchange data between them
- Use it as a program launcher
- Use it as as Personal knowledge base
- Use it as a Shared knowledge base
- Multiple WYSIWYG Editing and View tabs
- A special version (on request) for self employed persons contains an Invoice generator.
Where OneNote and EverNote work with loosly coupled integration to office suites (like Outlook combined with Microsoft Office) is everything tight integrated into a single user interface in DocOne and FileOne. No need to mess around with multiple windows and programs. And where OneNote and EverNote become slow when used with huge amounts of Notes and complex structuring, are DocOne and FileOne extremely fast.
- - All the features of FileOne, except e-mail client.
- - Including e-mail and multimedia applications.
- - Notes & documentation